Monday, June 14, 2010

A very special girl... my daughter, Christine Marie







June 9th, 2010 my daughter graduated high school. I couldn't be more proud of this girl. She has come a long way and made us all very proud graduating a whole year early. Chrissy is a beautiful young lady who plans on going to Cal Poly and would like to become either an Engineer or a PCA. She is a very smart girl and I know that she will do well. The graduation was a tearful event... the graduates were told to hand a rose to someone in the audience who inspired them.. and Chrissy walked up to me teary eyed and handed me the rose. I love this girl more than all the words in all the books in the world.. that's a lot ya know!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, If you plan to take this "all the way", as you say, you can't use picnik. Looks totally amateur. It also looks like your focus and exposure is off in all your shots. Just because someone buys you a camera, does not mean you are a photographer.

    ReplyDelete